We've revamped the Plask Motion tool with a more optimized workflow for creating 3D animations.
- Separation of Model Asset and Animation Asset
- From a structure where a Model Asset has an Animation Asset, we've updated to a structure where you add a Model Asset to a Scene and apply animation to the Scene Model.
- This structure allows you to utilize Models as components in your Scene.
- Scenes have their own Data
- When an Object or Animation is added to a Scene, it is stored separately. This makes it easier to continue working with them in Plask Motion.
- Place multiple models
- Add multiple models to your Scene and animate each one.
- Edit each one to the desired position.
The address of the renewed app: motion.plask.ai
Tutorial: Youtube Video
- The end of service date for the old tool is January 5, 2024.
- Subscription information from the old tool will be transferred to the new tool. If you’re a MoCap Pro member and you’re listed as a free member, please contact us.
- Registration for the old tool is blocked.